I. BACKGROUND AND APPLICABILTY OF THE POLICY:
SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 ("Regulations") requires every Listed Company to disclose events or information which, in the opinion of the Board of Directors of a Company are material.
In this context, the following policy has been framed by the Board of Directors ("Board") of Narmada Agrobase Limited ("Narmada"/"Company") at its meeting held on 30.01.2018 with the objective of determining materiality of events.
1. Regulation 30 of the Regulations mandates disclosure of all deemed material events to the Stock Exchanges. These events have been specified in Para Aof Part A of Schedule III of the Regulations and shall be disclosed as applicable from time-to-time.
2. For disclosure of certain events (as specified in Para B of Part A of Schedule III) to the Stock Exchanges the following criteria shall be considered by the Board for determining whether the events are material or not:-
Where the omission of an event or information, is likely to result in:
a) discontinuity or alteration of event or information already available publicly or
b) a significant market reaction if the said omission came to light at a later date.
In cases where the criteria specified in point (a) and (b) are not applicable, an event/information may be treated as being material if in the opinion of the board of directors of the Company the event / information is considered material.
This Policy shall also apply to the events to which neither Para A or Para B of Part A of Schedule III applies but have a material effect on NAL.
1. Any event purported to be reportable under Regulation 30 of the Regulations shall be informed to the Chairman & Managing Director/Chief Financial Officer/Company Secretary of the Company on an immediate basis with adequate supporting data/information to facilitate a prompt and appropriate disclosure. Any other event, even if not covered under the Regulations but is potentially of price sensitive nature, must also be informed, for further evaluation to the Chief Financial Officer & Company Secretary.
2. The Chairman, the Managing Director and the Chief Financial Officer & Company Secretary of the Company shall severally be responsible and authorized for ascertaining the materiality of events considering its nature and its disclosure after taking into consideration the various provisions of the Regulations and this policy.
3. After evaluation, any one of the above mentioned persons shall make disclosure to the Stock Exchanges.
4. The Company shall use the electronic facilities provided by the Stock Exchanges for dissemination of the information and may subsequently disclose the same via other media, including the press release, website, etc.
5. Statutory timeframes for disclosure shall be adhered to. Delay, if any, should be sufficiently explained along with the disclosure.
6. Regular updates, where relevant, shall be made with relevant explanations.
7. All disclosures shall be available on the website of the Company for a period of 5 years.
III. MODIFICATION OF THE POLICY
This Policy is framed based on the provisions of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 as notified on September 2, 2015. In case of any subsequent amendments to the Regulations which make any of the provisions in the Policy inconsistent, the provisions of the Regulations shall prevail. The Policy shall be reviewed by the Audit Committee and on recommendations shall be modified by the Board so as to align the same with the amendments or to incorporate the changes as may be felt appropriate by the Audit Committee.
The list of events in Annexure, as it stands today may be updated, from time to time, by authorised persons, to reflect any changes to the Regulations and the updated version be issued and published as necessary, without any requirement for approval from the Audit Committee or the Board.