Palco Metals Limited
This Policy shall be called ‘Archival Policy’.
- a) This Policy is framed in accordance with the requirement under Regulation 30(8) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (including any amendments thereof).
- b) The Company is required to disclose the policy on its website.
- a. “Board” means the Board of Directors of Palco Metals LImited .
- b. “Company” means Palco Metals Limited.
- c. “Policy” means this Policy (Archival), as amended from time to time.
- d. “Listing Regulations” means the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and
Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (including any amendments thereof).
- (a) The Company shall disclose on its website under “Investor Related Information” all such events or information (“disclosures”) which are required to be disclosed to the stock exchanges under Regulation 30 read with Schedule III of the Listing Regulations.
- (b) The disclosures made to the stock exchanges shall be hosted on the Company’s website for a period of five years from the date of initial posting.
- (c) The disclosures shall thereafter be archived under the heading “Archives” and shall be retained on the Company’s website for further period of three years and such as may be decided by the Whole-time Director(s)/Managing Director(s) from time to time, subject to applicable law.
5. REMOVAL OF ARCHIVED DOCUMENTS
After the expiry of three years, the archived disclosures/ announcements may be removed/destroyed as per the policy on preservation of documents.
The Board shall have the power to amend any of the provisions of this Policy, substitute any of the provisions with a new provision or replace this Policy entirely with a new Policy.